Would you like to work on interesting and forward-looking topics in the field of energy technology? Are you interested in working in a dynamic and international development team? Then you are right with us! JS energy Team develops innovative, technological solutions in the field of energy technology. Our services include measurement technology, control technology and optimization solutions that are used in thermal power plants worldwide. We focus on considering the overall system. We are also happy to offer the position as a scientific work or as an internship.
– Support in the further development of sensors for Measurement of parameters relevant to combustion (coal mass flow, particle size, temperature distribution)
– Support for the further development of the associated Development and end-of-line test benches
– Preparation and evaluation of measurement data
– Elaboration of further development steps
– Preparation and follow-up of commissioning (system test, packaging, data analysis)
– Studies FH/TH (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, automation technology, etc.)
– Gladly completed vocational training (electrical engineering, industrial mechanics, mechatronics, etc.)
– Knowledge of measurement, control and regulation technology (MSR)
– Independent and solution-oriented work with initiative and commitment
– Interest in a long-term cooperation
– Very good knowledge of English
We offer you interesting and challenging jobs in a demanding environment in which you can quickly develop your skills expand and work independently. The varied tasks open up very good development prospects for you in our company. Bachelor’s and master’s theses can be written under competent guidance.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents via the online application form or to email@example.com.