Would you like to implement interesting and forward-looking solutions in the field of energy and optimization? You are full of energy and would you like to help shape the future of “your” company in a dynamic development team? Then you are right with us!
With creativity, passion and ambition, we develop sophisticated test bench solutions, diagnostic and test facilities, simulation tools as well as data management and analysis systems in the field of energy, process and drive technology, which are used worldwide for come into action. Flat hierarchies, a good working atmosphere and a high degree of creative freedom form the environment in which you can develop optimally.
– Planning, construction and implementation/integration of electrical systems
– Organization and coordination of work processes
– Carrying out protection class tests, ensuring the quality requirements
– Construction/assembly and commissioning of our systems in Slovenia and on site at the customer
– Creation of technical documentation
– Customer service and support
– Degree in electrical engineering/automation technology or Master electrician with several years of professional experience in an industrial environment
– Experience in dealing with ePLAN
– Knowledge of relevant regulations, standards and regulations
– In-depth knowledge of electrical and electronic
– Circuit technology and measurement data acquisition
– Independent and well-organized way of working and willingness to travel
We offer you exciting projects, interesting prospects in a growing market and performance-related remuneration. You can take on responsibility at an early stage – this is encouraged by individually tailored further training measures.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents via the online application form or to firstname.lastname@example.org