Would you like to work on interesting and forward-looking topics in the field of energy technology? Are you interested in working in a dynamic and international development team? Then you’ve come to the right place! JS energy Team develops innovative, technological solutions in the field of energy technology. Our services include optimizers, controls and measurement technology that are used in thermal power plants worldwide. The system concept is our priority. In the context of optimizing the combustion process in thermal power plants, there are a number of possible topics that can be tailored to you, depending on your interests. Below are some examples.
– Engineering – analysis of different boiler types with regard to their optimization potential
– Simulation – modeling of various power plant components with evaluation based on real data
– Numerics – study of the convergence of optimization strategies
– Control/automation technology – Investigation of the state estimation of an extended Kalman filter on different nonlinear simulation models
– Heat and mass transfer studies in natural-draft wet cooling towers
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in a demanding environment in which you will quickly develop your knowledge expand and work independently. The varied tasks open up very good opportunities for you Development prospects in our company.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents via the online application form or to firstname.lastname@example.org