Would you like to work on future-oriented topics in the field of energy technology? Are you interested in working in a dynamic and international team? Are challenges the salt in the soup for you? Then you’ve come to the right place! JS energy Team develops, builds and sells pioneering solutions in the field of energy technology. This includes sophisticated process measurement technology, software solutions and engineering services that contribute worldwide to optimizing process engineering processes and operating them in a resource-efficient manner. The range of tasks is broad and offers you a wide range of professional and personal development opportunities.
– Design and implementation of process engineering solutions
– Evaluation and analysis of process data
– Process modeling at system level
– Product development and development of “digital” solutions
– Project coordination and customer communication
– Technical studies: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computational Engineering Science, Physics or similar
– Analytical skills in the field of process and process technology
– Programming knowledge in Matlab/Simulink and/or NI LabVIEW desirable
– Basics of testing, MSR and automation technology
We offer you exciting projects, interesting prospects in a growing market and performance-related remuneration. You can take on responsibility at an early stage – this is encouraged by individually tailored further training measures.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents via the online application form or to firstname.lastname@example.org